Among the songs chosen for the debut hits were found: "Ki ki ki, co co co", "Lord light "," Pipi dad, "Chocolate cake," we are friends, "" When I grow up "and" Playa Tropical "in new versions tions, with a style mo ern and catchy.
The spectators were of all ages, and many "big kids" as Marcela Garcia, 28, enjoyed the concert with her family remembering old times. "I love Flavia Palmiero, is part of my childhood, I saw the Green Wave when I was little," he said. Also, some people had the opportunity to participate in the show before who provided two clowns, like Alice, 58, who lives in Villa Martelia and attended the Amphitheatre with their grandchildren. "I loved being part of the show. My daughter was a fan of the program and now my grandchildren are beginning to know him. "To accord the festive atmosphere, many children chose the makeup artistico.Un example was Jasmine, a girl with a big smile and a drawing of a butterfly on face who witnessed the concert with her parents Monica and Fabian, residents of Vicente López. "The truth is that the show was very nice, we learned of it by the posters on the street", they said.With an energy that reveals its 44-year-old Flavia Palmiero revived a time 60 minutes, full of joy and charisma that characterize and that led to triumph 25 years ago. "Back to The Wave for me was a thrill, a huge challenge. I was worried about the show, thinking that everything goes well. That was my goal, and we did, so I'm very happy. Maybe tomorrow I drop a few chips, a quieter, but today was so dizzy to go on stage that neither we, "he told the artist after the show. As for the space allowed for the completion of the show, the actress said "It was lovely to come to Vicente López, this place is paradise. I loved being with everyone and has been since the beginning here, I'm very happy. "
On the future of the Green Wave, Flavia announced that "We started in June at the Teatro Maipo, I have a lot of expectations because it means back to the temple for me, is like a sacred place. This is a road that is just beginning and we will be traveling for a bit. "
source: noticiasbajoelreflector.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment