Yesterday, at the Amphitheatre of Vicente López Flavia Palmiero returned to the Green Wave In a free show to benefit, 25 years after its debut. Flavia
presented his new album of classic Wave with new versions of songs that remain indelible in memory.
Green Wave "was the most successful children's television in Argentina in the '80s and '90s. It aired on Channel 11 and then on Channel 9 from 1986 to 1992. Reached 30 points rating average, had four theatrical performances per day, exceeded one million albums sold and reached one million live spectators.
The great reunion with the public yesterday, and it also meant the reunion of the artist with Pelin and TV Lord, their beloved companions screen.
"From girl dreamed of being on TV, playing from girl to run a child. One day that dream came true when I got to the Green Wave from the first day we understood, from there I got a very important place in their lives, I never imagined that this dream would be so great to get to today and 25 years after that first time I said 'guys holaaa!' we would be back together, working harder than ever and eager to give them joy, music, fun games, ", Flavia said on his return.
"I'll never forget each one of those who told me to come back because he had become very happy childhood. And this dream come true again. Again, together to share the joy of the wave and we are now, because some of you already have their little children to enjoy this new Green Wave all this and more " he said.
Photos: @ laolaverdeok and Paul Pamucio
source: exitoina.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment