not remember exactly, but she would have been ten years old when he began "The Green Wave" . I refer to your first version, conducted by Any and Mr. TV, who gave to Channel 11 after Zorro.
I pause a moment in the Lord TV: still looking for the child it was obvious that it was not nothing but a box of TV (well, huge, as were the television of the time) not well characterized , to which hung a pair of arms and a pair of legs. But the boys, then, did not question these details and we paid us no objections to the fantasy of making "as if" the conversation between Any and Mr. TV were real.
The original song sang Donald, do you remember?. Saying something like this: "I want you green Green, green ... I love you"
Here I leave:
And as for his driving, Any, some time later to be replaced by Flavia Palmiero, who followed in front of the program until it passed a similar format and new toys to Channel 9, although the program was renamed "The Wave is Homecoming."Years after "The Wave" longer interested in a maturational issue logic, but having two younger brothers had him sidelong look for snacks or lunches. So I remember Agustina Cherri or dancing with Flavia Nicolás Cabré. Also the doll Pelin. Or some songs, like the Tooth Fairy or the Coop Law.
The news of recent days is that Flavia returned with "The Green Wave" , with a free show at the Amphitheatre of Vicente López. After they turned in different media names of potential drivers, finally she took the challenge to catch the child audience for this type of format. An adventure, if we think that they are no longer times when the kids are provided "as is" without any objections of fantasy.
Hopefully it succeeds. And if so, do it cleanly. That is, with a clear message, no bends, full of values \u200b\u200band, above all things, far from the worst forms of media that are all the rage these days.
A continaución I leave the link to your Twitter account , where up some pictures of the show and, for the nostalgic, I leave a videíto with some fragments of the old days of Flavia and "The Green Wave."
source: blog.lanacion.com.ar
0 comments:
Post a Comment