Monday, May 2, 2011

Make A Blueprint For A Salon

FLAVIA: GREEN WAVE

On Saturday April 30, on the Costa de Vicente López-more precisely Costa-Amphitheater, appeared Flavia Palmiero with The Wave is celebrating . The event (a benefit of party schools) marked the comeback of actress and return after 25 years of The Green Wave, children's TV program of the 80 and 90 who beat all attendance records and album sales at this time. The show, scheduled for 17hs took fifty-five minutes by the bad weather was a bit trickier to wait, especially for kids who did not go in the expected amount. The show, with a high production (giant LED screen, lights, choreography, diverse costumes, voiceovers, music and color) and Flavia surrounded by eight dancers and puppets (the remembered "Mr. Television" and "tad" and the new "Celu" ), not for time except when he plays "Somos Amigos" , theme which integrates the CD "Green Wave version 2011. "Hello chicoooos" cried the actress along with the first chords of "The Wave is Homecoming" to start the show for an hour and ten hits visited several reversals as "Mr. Traffic Light "," Pipi Daddy, "" Telephone Rock "," Ki Ki Ki Co Co Co ", among others. "That baton!" Flavia Palmiero said in exclusive Portal referring to bad weather prevailed and added: "but had do it!" . Nevertheless, to the delight of their fans said "another show will come here with Vincent Lopez, the mayor told me ..." Later commented that "for us is the first show them" by the municipality, worked hard to build it but hey, the weather made many people believe that it was suspended. Like many people came and I'm very happy, ". "Ajam Trab almost a month with a great team achieved this professional is not easy. I am very happy and I have only words of thanks for people who worked, fought, did not sleep for this to be true. " said with a big smile. On the last meeting with the mayor-view photos on the post "The Green Wave comes ..."- Palmiero said Garcia was" mad, mad, and I generated a lot of confidence! ". On the site also had words of praise: "This place is a dream! photographed and really showed people ey told me they could not believe there is a scene in this place! imagine Green Wave "in this place, surrounded by nature, I swear!, is another planet. want to do another show here. I fascinated, I loved it. "About the future said" comes the Maipo J unio and July. There are many tour of Argentina and Province of Buenos Aire by s so everyone to ride the Wave 2011! " source: elportaldevl.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment