Sunday, May 1, 2011

Whats The Fastest Desmume Settings For Heart Gold

At 25 years after its debut, Flavia Palmiero WENT TO THE GREEN WAVE

With a free show, the star anchor was presented at the Vicente López Amphitheater. Look at the pictures! He

Green Wave. After much waiting, there was a great meeting. Was Saturday in the amphitheater of Vicente López. Flavia Palmiero unleashed the first of a series of shows with the return of the child emblem of the nineties.

At 25 years of his television debut, The Green Wave came to the theater with reversals of memorable songs, catchy and with a long history in the world of children.

With a free show, Flavia Palmiero was reunited with his long public course, with new generations of kids who jumped, sang and chanted their music as Semaphore Lord, El Raton Perez and Pipi Pope, among others. Speaking to

Clarín, Flavia had anticipated: "I have the same love and the same enthusiasm he had at age 19. But different ways. I never imagined I would be able to return, 25 years after the debut, and that "boys big "is going to remember me as agreed. I could not explain why now grabbed my passion to getting back on stage to sing and dance "and added:" Now I have better energy than at twenty. "

From your Twitter account , Flavia shared photos with fans of the show and then the long awaited moment, wrote: "People: I have trouble falling asleep, the dream came true!

source: city . com.ar

0 comments:

Post a Comment